Testimonial: "ACD helped us put clear processes in place with the school so that we could follow things up." - Parent
Every child and young person has the right to participate, learn and achieve at school.
Students with disability have the right to enrol in a school on the same basis as students without disability, and schools must make reasonable adjustments so that students with disability can participate on the same basis as other students.
You play an important part in helping to make that happen. Children and young people do best when families and schools work together.
This information will help you support your child’s education.
- Student Support Group meetings and reasonable adjustments during COVID-19
- Making a submission to the Disability Royal Commission – Education
- 10 Tips for effective Student Support Group meetings
- Children’s rights in education
- Choosing a school
- Making a complaint about your child’s education
- Raising a concern with school
- Reasonable adjustments
- Working in partnership with your child’s school