Skip to content

Support in other states and territories

Mum and dad carrying their two young children having fun outdoors.

Support in other states and territories

ACD supports families with children with disability in Victoria.

If you live in another state or territory, the following organisations may be able to help you:

Australian Capital Territory

Imagine More

New South Wales

Family Advocacy

Northern Territory

Darwin Community Legal Service
Disability Advocacy Service (Alice Springs)
Ngaanyatjarra Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Women’s Council Aboriginal Corporation


Queensland Advocacy

South Australia

Disability Rights Advocacy Service
Disability Advocacy SA



Western Australia

Developmental Disability WA