Work with us
Testimonial: "What I love about ACD is empowering families and children with disability to live their best lives." - ACD staff
Work with us
ACD is the leading advocacy organisation for children with disability and their families in Victoria.
Our team is passionate about supporting families and professionals to achieve the best outcomes for children with disability.
Community Champion Coordinator
Position: Part-time fixed term (two days per week – flexible)
Base salary: $82,000 pro rata plus salary packaging and superannuation
Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne
ACD is the leading organisation advocating for children with disability and their families in Victoria. We are a not-for-profit organisation led by and for families. Our vision is for children with disability and their families to have the same rights and opportunities as other children and families.
About the role
The Community Champion Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment, coordination and support of ACD Community Champions.
In this newly created position, the Community Champion Coordinator will ensure processes, records and procedures meet the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement and legal obligations.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum three years’ team management and/or volunteer coordination experience
- Experience using social media for community engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, including up-to-date experience in: digital communications channels and systems: MailChimp, MS Office suite
- Salesforce experience desirable
How to apply
Submit your current CV, a cover letter and no more than three pages addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria to:
Heather Wallace, Partnerships & Communications Manager
Applications close 5pm Thursday 24 June 2021