Are you, or someone you care for, receiving NDIS support or looking to do so in future?
Deakin University would like to hear from people who receive support from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), or who will be eligible for funding in the future.
They would like to know:
• What goods and services people have bought, or will buy, with support from the NDIS; and
• How people have made, or will make, decisions about what goods and services to buy.
Information gained through this research will be used to improve services in Victoria, so that
they best meet the needs of people who receive NDIS support.
You can participate by completing an on line survey at this link:
Researchers are also looking for parents of children in the following groups who live in Melbourne or the Barwon region to participate in focus groups. People who attend a focus group will receive a $50 gift voucher to contribute to the travel costs and time involved in participating in this study.
- Children under 6 years
- Children with an intellectual disability aged 6 – 12 years
- Children with an intellecutal disability aged 13+
- Children with a neurological disability aged 6 – 12 years
- Children with a neurological disability aged 13+
Please be aware that participating or not participating in this research will not affect your
relationships with the NDIS, disability service providers, nor any other organisation.
If you are interested please contact Meredith Prain on 92446077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org