Testimonial: "Our lives are complicated and finding a way to navigate through it all has been a lifesaver." - Parent
NDIS stands for National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The NDIS can cover the cost of therapies, equipment and support that can help your child’s development and help you as a family.
The NDIS can be complicated and confusing. It can take time to find your way, but the effort is usually worth it. It’s important to trust your instincts as you know what support will work best for your child and family.
This information is independent and up-to-date to help you navigate the NDIS with confidence.
- Self-managing your child’s NDIS Plan
- Behaviour support in your child’s NDIS Plan
- Writing a Participant Statement
- Setting your child’s NDIS goals
- Finding the right Support Workers for your child and family
- COVID Safe activities for your child and Support Worker
- ACD NDIS Planning Workbook
- Getting respite under the NDIS
- Getting ready for your child’s NDIS Plan Review meeting
- Writing a Carer Statement
- Getting good evidence for the NDIS
- 10 Tips for your child’s first NDIS planning meeting
- How to apply to the NDIS
- NDIS Provider Finder
- NDIS Participant Service Guarantee
- NDIS information for participants and families
- NDIS information in other languages
- How to use the MyPlace portal
- NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission
- Self Manager Hub
- How Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) works
- NDIS glossary
- How the NDIS can help your child - Easy English