Testimonial: "Our lives are complicated and finding a way to navigate through it all has been a lifesaver." - Parent
NDIS stands for National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The NDIS can cover the cost of therapies, equipment and support that can help your child’s development and help you as a family.
The NDIS can be complicated and confusing. It can take time to find your way, but the effort is usually worth it. It’s important to trust your instincts as you know what support will work best for your child and family.
This information is independent and up-to-date to help you navigate the NDIS with confidence.
Accessing the NDIS
Planning your child's NDIS supports
- 10 Tips for your child’s first NDIS planning meeting
- Writing a Participant Statement
- Getting good evidence for the NDIS
- Writing a Carer Statement
- Setting your child’s NDIS goals
- Self-managing your child’s NDIS Plan
- Getting respite under the NDIS
- Getting ready for your child’s NDIS Plan Review meeting
- Behaviour support in your child’s NDIS Plan
- ACD NDIS Planning Workbook
Using your child's NDIS Plan
- How to apply to the NDIS
- NDIS Provider Finder
- NDIS Participant Service Guarantee
- NDIS information for participants and families
- NDIS information in other languages
- How to use the MyPlace portal
- NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission
- Self Manager Hub
- NDIS early childhood approach
- NDIS glossary
- How the NDIS can help your child - Easy English