Testimonial: "Our lives are complicated and finding a way to navigate through it all has been a lifesaver." - Parent
NDIS stands for National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The NDIS can cover the cost of therapies, equipment and support that can help your child’s development and help you as a family.
The NDIS can be complicated and confusing. It can take time to find your way, but the effort is usually worth it. It’s important to trust your instincts as you know what support will work best for your child and family.
This information is independent and up-to-date to help you navigate the NDIS with confidence.
- 24 Activities your Support Worker can do during COVID-19
- NDIS supports for your child during COVID-19
- ACD NDIS Planning Workbook
- Getting respite under the NDIS
- Getting ready for your child’s NDIS plan review meeting
- Writing a Carer Statement
- Getting good evidence for your NDIS supports
- 10 Tips for your child’s NDIS planning meeting